Skip to content
‹ Back home
We are looking for an Angular developer responsible for building complex web applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop components of those applications. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, efficient design, and product quality are essential.
- Take ownership of your work
- Collaborate with other team members & help each other overcome blockers
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Employee orientated culture
- Books & Courses
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- A knack for improving yourself as a programmer & person
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- (OPTIONAL) Angular Framework experience